Casino Days Review — A Modern iGaming Site with a Hefty Welcome Bonus
- 100% up to $1,000 on your first deposit
- Over 2000 games to choose from
- Fast and secure payments within 24 hours
Casino Days is the embodiment of a next-generation iGaming establishment. This site went online in mid-2020 and impresses with a minimalistic and intuitive design, a gigantic selection of games, and support for a wide range of payment methods. If you want it all and you want it now, Casino Days is worthy of consideration.
Our team of experts has spent a considerable amount of time examining this operator. We will give credit where credit is due, but we won’t divert your attention from the areas in need of improvement. After reading our report, you’ll know whether spending your days at Casino Days is a good idea.
Let’s Begin by Discussing the Casino Days Bonus Program
This site is available to players from many countries, including Canada, Germany, Norway, Japan, and New Zealand. Each new player who signs up is entitled to a welcome bonus, which usually consists of a 100% deposit match up to a certain amount plus bonus spins for a Slot.
For example, the current deal for Canadian residents is a 100% boost up to $1,000 and 100 spins on Play’n GO’s “Book of Dead.” Additionally, if you deposit within the first 15 minutes of receiving the offer, you can grab an extra 50 spins for the same game. Of course, this Casino Days Bonus is accompanied by terms and conditions. Here are the most important ones:
- The minimum qualifying deposit is $20.
- The welcome deal expires within 7 days of registration; once you sign up for it, you have 7 days to complete the rollover.
- Wagering requirements of x35 the bonus amount apply before you can withdraw. The same multiplier value is valid for the bonus Slot spins.
- While the bonus is active, the maximum bet value is capped to $5.
- Deposits made via ecoPayz, NETELLER, and Skrill are not compatible with the promotion.
Also, do note that not all games will contribute the full value of your wagers towards the rollover. You can see a table with the different contribution levels at the online casino’s Bonus policy section.
We did not notice a Casino Days no deposit bonus or any other deals, for that matter. When we reached out to support to ask about additional offers, they advised us to check the “Rewards” section, as bonuses will pop up from time to time. Most often, such incentives will include bonus spins and additional funds that should adhere to a set of T&Cs similar to the one we described above.
You can easily claim 100%up to $1000 – just use our link and start playing now!
Open a new account at Casino Days, and get the bonus!
Check the newest casino games with and get a special bonus!
100% up to $1000 for new players!
Casino Days$1000 Bonus2000+ GamesPlay Now!
A Vast Selection of Casino Days Games
The entertainment selection is perhaps the most important aspect of any online casino, and we’re happy to say that this operator is overflowing with content. Our Casino Days casino review team struggled with tallying all the available titles, but according to our estimations, you can pick between 2,000+ RNG games of chance here.
Moreover, the quality is there, too, as you can enjoy the work of top-tier developers such as NetEnt, Play’n GO, Microgaming, Relax, ELK, Boongo, Pragmatic, Quickspin, and more. In fact, the only two big studios that we don’t see represented are Playtech and Yggdrasil, but unless you’re a diehard fan of some of their titles, you won’t feel like you’re missing out.
One thing that Casino Days can do better is organizing this abundance in a proper manner. Sure, there are filters for “Casino,” “Live Casino,” “Megaways,” and “Classic Fruit Machines,” but categories like “Blackjack,” “Table Games,” “Roulette,” or even “Jackpots” are missing. Still, if you know what you’re looking for, you can always click on the magnifying glass and do a manual search.
Below, you’ll find short summaries of all the major genres, but don’t be afraid to do some exploring on your own:
- Slots — over 1,800 products with all types of reel & grid layouts, themes, and volatility levels. The Casino Days truly has it all, from hits like “Wolf Gold,” “Starburst,” and “Immortal Romance” to 3-reel masterpieces such as “Burning Wins” and “Fortune Miner.” Some of NetEnt’s and Microgaming’s progressive jackpot games aren’t present, but you can still enjoy the entire “Mega Moolah” franchise.
- Table games — 10+ Blackjack versions, Roulette, 5+ Baccarat types, and 10+ Poker games. This excludes all the tables at the Casino Days Live casino, as we have a separate section for them.
- Specialty titles — Tons of sports simulations (football, horse racing, tennis, etc.), multiple Bingo & Keno variants, and many Scratchcards.
Step inside the Live Casino Days
The live dealer section of this site is just as impressive as the RNG collection we discussed earlier. You can join the lobbies of 5 distinct studios — Pragmatic Play, Ezugi, Betgames.tv, Lotto Instant Win, and Evolution Gaming. Usually, most competing sites go for one or two of these providers and call it a day, so our Casino Days online casino review team appreciates the effort in giving players more choice.
To keep things relatively compact, we’ll list the main categories in bullet points:
- Blackjack — you can join more than 85 streams in the lobbies of Ezugi, Evolution Gaming, and Pragmatic Play. Most of them are traditional 7-seater tables that follow either European or Vegas Strip rules and come with the “Perfect Pairs” and “21+3” side bets. If you’re after the highest RTP, stick with Ezugi (99.56%). Evolution’s “Free Bet” and “Infinite” variants offer additional side bets.
- Roulette — a total of 41 streams, but the choice at the Evolution lobby should suffice. In addition to the classic European, French, and American variants, Live Casino Days features exotic iterations such as “Lightning” and “Double Ball.”
- Other card games — multiple versions of Poker, Baccarat, and Andar Bahar. Betgames.tv also packs less common games like “War of Bets” and “Speedy 7.”
- Dice games — If you love Craps, you’ve got to try Evolution’s stream. It’s one of the only live dealer interpretations of this table classic. Additionally, Betgames.tv’s “Dice Duel” and multiple Sic Bo variants are available.
- Game Shows & Lotto — Evolution’s dedicated tab includes several attractive “game show” streams like “Crazy Time,” “Monopoly,” and “Deal or No Deal.” You will find lotto games in every live lobby.
Our Casino Days review team is happy to mention that the betting limits are extremely wide. You can play with as little as $0.10-$0.20 cents per round or put down several thousand dollars at one go. In addition to English, there are tables in Russian, German, Turkish, and Japanese.
Testing the Casino Days Mobile Experience
As a new iGaming site, Casino Days makes it easy for you to play while on the move. The venue doesn’t offer downloadable software for Android or iOS, so you have to access it by using the web browser on your phone or tablet.
The design of Casino Days on mobile is quite similar to the desktop version, but that’s not a bad thing. It adapts seamlessly to any screen size or orientation, the thumbnails are large and can be clicked easily, and you can slide to browse with no hassle. What’s neat is that the main menu buttons are repositioned at the bottom, making one-hand interactions easy.
The vast majority of games are modern and built on HTML5, meaning that you won’t suffer from a lack of choice on mobile devices. You can also access your account dashboard, manage funds, reach out to support, and claim bonuses.
There Are Plenty of Ways to Pay and Cash Out at This Site
You don’t need any Casino Days app to control your bankroll at the casino, as everything is built into the site. The deposit options that should be available to everyone include:
- Credit, debit, and voucher cards from Visa and Mastercard
- e-Wallets such as Skrill, NETELLER, and MuchBetter
- Cryptocurrencies — Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple
- Bank transfers
Additionally, players can encounter services that are popular in their region, such as Sofort, Neosurf, and UPI. The minimum required amount for deposits is $15, while the maximum varies between $3,500 and $15,000, depending on the method. Processing times are instant for all deposit methods aside from wire transfers, which require 2-5 business days. Casino Days takes no banking fees, but your payment provider could charge you for making international transfers.
Withdrawing your money is possible via wire transfers, e-Wallets, cards, and local methods such as Interac and eCashout. Remember that you won’t see some withdrawal options unless you deposit with them first. You can take out as little as $15 at one go or a maximum of €4,000 per day, €12,000 per week, and €40,000 per month. These limits are wide enough for 99% of players out there. Your money will arrive within 1 business day for e-Wallets and within 2-5 business days for cards and wire transfers.
Casino Days: Reviews of the Regulatory Status, Security, and Customer Support
The Casino Days online casino is new on the scene, which made us curious about its regulatory status. It turns out that the operator is based in Curacao and licensed by the Curacao eGaming Commission (1668/JAZ). The Dutch overseas territory is far from the strictest regulator out there.
Furthermore, Casino Days clearly states how to contact the commission on its website, which is something that few Curacao-licensed sites do:
- Address: Pletterijweg Oost, Ara Hilltop Building
- Curaçao Telephone number: +5999 465 1134
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In terms of security, Casino Days uses SSL encryption to ensure that your personal details and funds are safe during their transfer. The data is stored on secure servers. As far as customer support goes, you can reach out to representatives via live chat and email (email@example.com). Our experiences with the team were quite positive. The agents we contacted were always fast to respond, helpful, and friendly.
Looking for Something New?
Overall, we’re very impressed with Casino Days. The venue has a couple of edges that it needs to smooth out. The categorization of its gaming library could be better, and there should be at least 2-3 reoccurring bonuses to keep players going past the welcome stage. However, we feel like these are small issues that Casino Days will eventually resolve.
On the other hand, this iGaming site boasts a great design, excellent mobile compatibility, and over 2,000 premium RNG & live games of chance that are guaranteed to keep you entertained. On top of that, the offered banking options are more than satisfactory, and the customer service delivers on all fronts. If you’d like to try Casino Days and create your own impressions, feel free to register through here to claim your welcome bonus.